Monday, September 21, 2009

I feel like I should stay consistent and have a song lyric for my title, but I can't think of one right now and the last song I was listening to was all beautiful piano... Now Journey is playing. haha Don't Stop Believin', of course!


These past two weeks have seemed like an entire month and a half in themselves.

So much has happened, yet not that much.


Jon is officially a Navy kid. They own him, I guess you could say. I don't like how it sounds, but essentially it's the truth. We got to hang out with him on Wednesday the nineth for a while. We went to the mall, ate some dinner and then went to Family Fun Land. The irony of being there was the fact that my mother's boyfriend was also there. He was there for the entire time we were all hanging out, actually, even at the mall. I think my biggest frustration is for my dad. He just wanted the five of us to be together one last time and then her boyfriend's there. I don't know.. I understand that I need to go to him and work out my problems with him or at least make peace, but I just get so frustrated. Anyways. So we all played arcade games for about and hour and a half and then we played thirty four holes of our version of mini golf (: I say 'our version' because there were a whole lot of hole-in-ones that happened that otherwise would not have! The rule was that as long as your ball didn't stop, it was still in play and if you happened to kick, nudge, shuffle, scoot, shoot, shove, whatever it into the hole, it was only one!

dlagnworithfghfg'tj'agfsdg; My dad just called. My mom got what's called an automated letter from Jon and it's the list of people he wants at his graduation... I'm on it and my dad said he's going to try to see about buying my plane ticket for me!

So we played those amazing rounds of mini golf and were done after that. Dad and I took Jon back to the hotel where he was staying and made it just in time for his nine pm bed check.

No comments:

Post a Comment