Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Won't someone remind me of my one desire

Wow. Sometimes I don't realize how much I'm holding on to until it all just cracks and floods out. Then I feel bad because I didn't just give it to God in the first place... I decided I'd just try to figure it out myself. Which is stupid because I can never figure it out. You'd think I would've learned by now. Then there's the times where you start making your own decisions for yourself... Stupidly. Then, of course, things change and you realize what you were doing and how maybe it's supposed to go differently. I have a problem with just listening and trusting... Problems with just letting go of the control. But what do you say to someone you love who's miserable? What do you tell them that's going to give them hope? I really don't know. What do you do when you're just at your wits end? Where do you move from there? How do you even move from there? Prayer... I can't believe I'm at a point where I have to ask that question to have God answer it and for it to make sense.
Regression at its finest.
Unanswered questions.
Lack of solutions.
Frustration building.
Prayer.
When do you throw in the towel?
Immediately.
It's not mine to deal with,
It's God's.
Always His.

I don't need to see it to believe it, cause I can't shake this fire deep inside my heart.

Seeing is NOT believing.
If it is, I have no brain.
Or heart.
Or feelings.
No tomorrow.
No future.
But I have those things.
And I have God.

Your name is glorious.
Your love is changing us.

Peace.
Comfort.
Solitude.
Solution.
Love.
Grace.
Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment